I was nominated as “Versatile” by the wonderful Superwifeandmummy. I think she did it mostly out of kindness, but I’m going to try to live up to my new award. You should check her blog out, she is very versatile herself, and often funny too.
First I want to give a sincere thank you to Superwifeandmummy for thinking of me for this award.
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to feature and recognize blogs that have unique content, high quality of writing, and fantastic photos.
The Versatile Blogger Award states: Honour those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
It’s a way of saying thanks, y’all.
Rules for the nominations:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for this award and inform them.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Put the logo of Versatile Blogger in your post and display the rules.
First, my 7 very randomly picked facts about me:
- I love animals and currently live with 4.
- I collect owls. (Not real ones)
- I know a lot of random facts and tell them to people whether they want to hear them or not.
- I’ve been to Taiwan for a wonderful girls-only vacation my good friend paid for.
- I homeschooled my two children.
- I edit/proof for money.
- My grandmother just had a big 90th birthday party.
I would like to nominate:
- Probably the most versatile writer I know, Dar, at Writing for Me.
- Jules at MomJul, who’s just getting started but I know will be greatly versatile.
- Sarah Doughty at Heartstring Eulogies, upon whom I have a poetry crush.
- Jack Bennet at Bennet to Blog, also another rising young poet.
- The extremely versatile (and educational) Nel at Reactionary Tales.
- And of course the very versatile Mainepaperpusher at Everyone Else Has the Best Titles, who really introduced me to the social side of blogging (and probably has this award).
Thanks for helping me along in this blogging thing. I could not have continued without all of you.
I completely understand that some people do not particularly want to take part in awards and that’s fine. I just want others to know about your blogs.